Call In Live: JetNation Radio – 3/19 at 8pm

JetNation

Your host Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch welcome the Jets faithful to another episode of JetNation Radio and of course your opinions on “Gang-Green” will be heard (646) 716-4697:  (JetNation Radio Link)

This week we’ll be talking about general manager John Idzik’s approach as he leads the team into free agency and his handling of the anti-Jets media.  Who’s been signed/not resigned and the impact of these moves on the team and head coach Rex Ryan.

The Jets announced they are keeping ticket prices the same, even lowering the cost of some seats.  Could the Jets actually end up with local television “blackouts” this season?  The possibility will be discussed.

The NFL owners meetings are taking place and Woody Johnson has spoken about the Darrelle Revis situation.  Coach Ryan gave his take on Revis and Tim Tebow along with the impending “quarterbacks competition” in an NFL Network interview.  Dennis and Tyson will review what was said and take phone calls from “The Nation” of Jets fans.

During the last episode of JetNation Radio Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch went over what Jets general manager John Idzik has done or not done and why?

They talked about the perception that head coach Rex Ryan is a “lame duck” and what he’ll need to do this season to remain on as the Jets coach.

The anti-Jets media bias was brought up as the team seems to get criticized regardless of any move they make and how certain media members just love to bash the green and white.

Of course the will Darrelle Revis be traded and what teams could be in play was also evaluated.

Phone lines seem down tonight. Too bad--they're hammering away on the media coverage, pretty fairly to boot. Would have been a good call-in night.

Dennis didn't seem happy with blog talk radio.  That sucks...looks like there was almost 20 callers tonight, not sure why they couldn't get through.

Dennis didn't seem happy with blog talk radio.  That sucks...looks like there was almost 20 callers tonight, not sure why they couldn't get through.

The calls got through but  we couldn’t get them on air, like they were frozen.  With about a minute left the system cleared out and fixed itself.  I’m going to rip into them tomorrow cause people wanted to talk. Next week the system will be fine and our draft show is going to be fantastic and I know the Jetnation faithful have lots to say on the draft. 

My head was spinning trying to do the show and fix it.  Called Mark Dominik, Mike a few times my head was a mess but that was a fluke thing so call in next week. 

The calls got through but we couldn’t get them on air, like they were frozen. With about a minute left the system cleared out and fixed itself. I’m going to rip into them tomorrow cause people wanted to talk. Next week the system will be fine and our draft show is going to be fantastic and I know the Jetnation faithful have lots to say on the draft.

My head was spinning trying to do the show and fix it. Called Mark Dominik, Mike a few times my head was a mess but that was a fluke thing so call in next week.

No sweat. It was a good program, again. The draft show should be fun.

The calls got through but  we couldn’t get them on air, like they were frozen.  With about a minute left the system cleared out and fixed itself.  I’m going to rip into them tomorrow cause people wanted to talk. Next week the system will be fine and our draft show is going to be fantastic and I know the Jetnation faithful have lots to say on the draft. 

My head was spinning trying to do the show and fix it.  Called Mark Dominik, Mike a few times my head was a mess but that was a fluke thing so call in next week. 

That is frustrating.  You guys are doing amazing.  Really amazing.

I am not going to lie, I am enjoying sitting back, listening to, and learning from, the the show each week. 

I think our loyal switchboard operator had a nervous breakdown last night.. lol  I saw that blogtalkradio had an issue last night as several other shows had issues as well

I am glad it was just a glitch on their end.  Tell Niel thanks!

Archived