Next week, all will be good again

Jacked4JetsFB

I am pretty stunned about yesterdays game. I saw no way we could lose to that awful spills team, but we did. That said, I have learned this year that I just cannot get too down after these types of losses. Rex always seems to get the team to bounce back and play well following a game like this. Next week we will beat up on the Ravens who have worse problems than us, who just lost to a Bears team with a backup QB.

After next week, we will be 6-5, singing the praises of Rex and Geno again, and we will be inducting Idzik into the HOF. 

I have seen this movie before and I know how it ends.

True, but other than that its pretty much the same.

You get a lot more slack as a QB following someone as hated as Sanchez, and you get a lot more slack as a HC when you follow someone as hated as Mangini. Just how it is. I don't think I have ever seen a player hated by the Jets fanbase more than Sanchez is hated, never.

People have to own up to the fact this team is not really that talented overall. Combine that with a coach still making mistakes, a QB that is making mistakes and a secondary that can not cover close and it is almost shocking you have a 5 and 5 record in the playoff hunt still.

People have to own up to the fact this team is not really that talented overall. Combine that with a coach still making mistakes, a QB that is making mistakes and a secondary that can not cover close and it is almost shocking you have a 5 and 5 record in the playoff hunt still.

Its not that shocking considering we should have lost two more games if not for gift of God penalties against the Bucs and Patriots. We lose those two games and we are 3-7 right now. Which IMO would be underperforming since we are a more talented team than 3-7.

I don't see how we can scream about no talent when we have beaten the Saints, one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. If we had no talent, we would not be capable of beating them. The Jags could not beat the Saints, we did.

Archived