Quarterback Index.

BurnleyJet

Ok, yes, Geno had 5 game winning drives but he wasn't that good and NEEDED to have those last minute drives to win the games. Its not like Geno was lighting up the scoreboard and finalized the game with one last good drive. Usually it was because the O sucked but Our DEFENSE kept us close enough that it afforded Geno one last shot at the game. Let's not get it twisted by saying somehow Geno won us those games...its not true. The defense gave us a shot and Geno cashed it in but he had maybe two good games all year. We NEED to bring in QBs to compete with Geno because he has sucked and if we don't have an large improvement in QB play we will have a FOURTH straight year of no playoffs. Nothing I have seen tells me the Geno is ready to be a starter in 2014. EVERYTHING I see tells me we either need to draft a QB or acquire a veteran QB. Either way, there is no way we are coddling Geno like we did with Sanchez. Its clear that the O has held this team back for 5 years and that has to end. With an average or above average O, we are contending for the division and we are probably a solid 5 seed in the playoffs. The O must be fixed and that includes the QB play. 21 INTs and 7 FUMBLES by the QB cannot happen next year. We must have a qb who puts up more TDs than Turnovers.

LL

Basically, what you are saying is Geno, TEBOWED us those wins. Yes, thats using that awful QB's name as a VERB.

Archived