Chip Kelly Staying or Going?

C Mart

I am not sold on Chip Kelly. The Eagles brass apparently is. The Coach as GM rarely works.

Comparing Kelly to Rex s really not a workable equation. Completely 2 different coaches.

I wasnt comparing, just stating a fact. Especially after all the "Kelly is going to make him a star" talk.

Just shocked. He's got a fancy offense but hasn't proved he can win sh*t and you make him the GM?

Strange days in the NFL.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasnt comparing, just stating a fact. Especially after all the "Kelly is going to make him a star" talk.

Just shocked. He's got a fancy offense but hasn't proved he can win sh*t and you make him the GM?

Strange days in the NFL.

The Eagles went "all in" on Kelly last year. There was a front office dispute between the GM and Kelly. When you go all in as the Eagles do, the GM gets "elevated". 

Whether it works will be told in the future. 

So Chip Kelly, who missed the playoffs with Mark Sanchez (Rex was a game from the Super Bowl twice with him) after a 6-2 start and has 2 wins vs teams above .500 teams in his career and has never won a playoff game and who's drafts have been a joke, is now the GM of the Eagles?

Posted same. Wouldn't shock me he gets fired next year with another collapse. Sounds like the Eagles are giving him the benefit of doubt for another season....

Archived