Watching the Draft in South/Central NJ?

Looking for a place in either South Jersey or Central Jersey where Jets Fans are gathering for the draft...

I few years back I went to Fox and Hound in Edison. They had Jets players there doing autographs. No Draft Party info on the internet from this place for this year.

Any suggestions for this year? Where you guys going?

Ted

Ted - I actually had lunch at the Fox and Hound today. That is a great place. They knocked down the wall in the front room and really opened the place up. It should be packed tomorrow. They have a nice crowd there on normal nights. Lots of TVs....should be a good time.

I will be at the stadium, but I don't think you could go wrong with that place.

Ted - I actually had lunch at the Fox and Hound today. That is a great place. They knocked down the wall in the front room and really opened the place up. It should be packed tomorrow. They have a nice crowd there on normal nights. Lots of TVs....should be a good time.

I will be at the stadium, but I don't think you could go wrong with that place.

Are you from Edison too?  I used to go there all the time and now go on occasion.  They changed it up quite a bit and I was there as well the one year they had the draft party.

To the guy posting if you are looking to be with Jets fans try to find a ticket for the stadium tomorrow.  They are free and plenty of people here have them.  I may have an extra but won't know until about 5:15 tomorrow. 

The Jets stopped doing their parties that they did at All Star Cafe, then Dave and Busters, and then spread to Fox and Hound and Poor BIllys.

Are you from Edison too?  I used to go there all the time and now go on occasion.  They changed it up quite a bit and I was there as well the one year they had the draft party.

To the guy posting if you are looking to be with Jets fans try to find a ticket for the stadium tomorrow.  They are free and plenty of people here have them.  I may have an extra but won't know until about 5:15 tomorrow. 

The Jets stopped doing their parties that they did at All Star Cafe, then Dave and Busters, and then spread to Fox and Hound and Poor BIllys.

I work pretty close to there, I don't live there though. 

That is one of my favorite lunch places though! Good advice on going to the stadium.

Archived