Jets Welcome Fans to Green & White Scrimmage -which will really just be a practice- at MetLife Stadium

JetNation

Typical Jets . Promise season ticket holders access to the coaches club ; cancel it ; don't tell anyone ; and take care of all the VIPs who don't need a free spread . Way to take care of the season ticket holders WOODY !!!!!!!!!!

I am no VIP. I sit in LSL so I paid a decent amount for my psls, and I did express interest in green room in the past (basically wanted to see the price and once I saw it was like "nope"). And I went with my 3.5 year old (who is a vip in our house at least. Everyone kisses his ass and caters to his every need here).

I don't know if they offered this randomly or based on potential sales or what.

I did notice that there were lots of good looking young Jets female reps walking around talking with people. It's like when you go to a tech exhibit floor. Thousands of ugly dorky men like me being greeted by very good looking young women who say hi and smile then introduce us to other ugly dorky men selling products. In this case instead of dorks being chased by hot young ladies who'd otherwise never talk with them it was a bunch of dudes in Jets clothes being chased by hot young ladies who'd otherwise never talk with us.

Archived