Inactives Report: Quigley Out, Weatherford Reutrns

JetNation

#Jets inactives for #NYJvsNE: R. Quigley B. Petty K. Thompkins B. Powell J. Harrison B. Ijalana T. Barnes pic.twitter.com/tUChEpwG81 — New York Jets (@nyjets) October 25, 2015 Punter Ryan Quigley will be inactive as expected. Newly signed punter Steve Weatherford will be taking care of punts today. Quigley was run into a couple of times against the Redskins and apparently sustained a […]

Click here to read the full story...

Quigley injury showed up on Saturday they had no other choice. I posted an article about this in another thread. 

I read that.  If "they had no other choice" that is on the front office.  They should have a replacement in mind for every position. That is what Tuesdays are for.  Weatherford should not be surprised that if Quigley got hurt he is the man and if Weatherford isn't they should know who they want.  Weatherford isn't a horrible choice and he kicked badly, but wasn't completely pathetic.  They actually had him on the field for the onsides.  I wonder how long until Quigley is okay so that they can re-sign Jarrett.  . 

Archived