Western PA Jets Playoff Watch

BeaverFalls

Any Jets fans in Western PA want to band together to watch the Jets beat the Bills? Usually, the Steeler fans here are pretty indifferent to the Jets fans in their midst however that will change this Sunday! I have been watching most of the games at the Tilted Kilt in Robinson, usually the Steeler groupies are pretty minimal (for Western PA an achievement), but if anyone want to get together so we can watch in numbers please respond! Lets go JETS!!!!!!!

Mark

Any Jets fans in Western PA want to band together to watch the Jets beat the Bills? Usually, the Steeler fans here are pretty indifferent to the Jets fans in their midst however that will change this Sunday! I have been watching most of the games at the Tilted Kilt in Robinson, usually the Steeler groupies are pretty minimal (for Western PA an achievement), but if anyone want to get together so we can watch in numbers please respond! Lets go JETS!!!!!!!

Mark

Are you sure you will be watching the game??LOL

4-of-our-2015-calendar-girls.jpg

How the hell do you think I made it through watching those Houston and Oakland games? ;)  In any event, it's normally a pretty good spot to watch and they'll always put the Jets game on (as almost all the bars around here when the Steelers play show only the Steelers even if they have Sunday ticket). As they say, Steelers football is a religion down here. But I'd like to watch with some Jets fans given the significance of the game this week. 

And yeah Joe's family is still around here. Most of them are Steelers fans. But it's not unusual to run into someone with a Namath last name. Or occasionally a Revis family member. 

Archived