2017 draft comp picks.

Shockwave

Its clear as day we are NOT going to be major players for the majority of FA's this year. 

We are going to lose:

Ivory

Snacks

Powell 

Possibly Fitzpatrick

Demario Davis 

All 5 of the above guys will likely qualify for a draft pick compensation with Snacks, Ivory, and Fitz being mid round picks. I wonder how smart the Jets will be here. Signing a combination of cut players and or a small amount of FA's could net us an extra 3rd and 4th round picks next year.....

We are definitely dumpster diving this year but that's not the end of the world considering the shear amount of free agents that will be available with some miles on. 6 picks & some bargains if Fitz re ups we can still be pretty damn good.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

We are definitely dumpster diving this year but that's not the end of the world considering the shear amount of free agents that will be available with some miles on. 6 picks & some bargains if Fitz re ups we can still be pretty damn good.

If Fitz re-ups will be broke and wont be able to sign anyone else. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If Fitz re-ups will be broke and wont be able to sign anyone else. 

We have ton's of options to make more cap room. If Tannebaum was here we could have 35-40m available. 

However I like the way these guys are handling it. Thank the football gods Tanny isn't here. I trust these guys to have longterm flexibility and extra comp picks as the thread suggest. 

Archived