embarrassed?

whodeawhodat

Man, all this hate for Marshall and nothing on the true douche.  Mr. Fairy (I'm hurt all the damn time) Decker.

This wussy is easily Fitz cheerleader #1.  Posts social media pics of him and his wife playing footsie with Mr. n Mrs. $hitz.  Was also imo the leader behind skipping camp days for $hitz.

Decker has to come back next year and prove he realizes this is a job.  Put some work in, support whoever is QB, STFU, and work (and hopefully don't go out injured for the season AGAIN).  This isn't a place to only support your butt buddy and wear his dumbass $hitzMagic t shirt while just trying to advance your and your wife's career off the field.

Marshall seems to really care about the team, the NFL and its players.  

14 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Exactly- How old was Lynch when Seattle brought him in? How old are Marshall & Forte and even Revis? Lynch was 24 years old when Seattle brought him in. Sorry, you failed Sperm. I'm talking about bringing in "older" free agents. The 3 guys we signed above are ancient compared to Lynch when Seattle gave him another chance.

This is a special day for me. I'm responding to posts directed at me, and then after I respond to them I'm expected to know there are special qualifiers to those posts, none of which were stated or even inferred.

I feel lucky. 

Archived