Macc moving down in the draft?

Freemanm

I applaud trading back, as many times and as often as we can. We are draft-challenged so the more picks we get, the better chance 1 or 2 guys will make an impact, god forbid we get it totally right and hit a home run with several good to great players. But here is the main reason to trade back-you don't buy gasoline without the car, or ketchup without a burger. The OL must be built first before even a franchise QB is drafted. The DL as well, I think they are all over rated myself and needs to be fixed using young hungry players that want to win, not just collect a check. But the OL is the engine that drives the train IMO, it drives the running game, and it drives the passing game. Without a competent OL, we'll have what we had last season - 3 points in several games, boring, uninspired hideous football.

I am excited at the prospect of having lots of new faces here next season and not having to watch Marshall drop passes every week. Even if we win 2 games next season, as long as they play hard and try, I would have nothing to say, again, unlike last season which they did neither.

Archived