A lot is made of the infamous two safety strategy...

slats

4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

You didnt bring up this fact to ignore. Also, I guarantee that decision was a Todd Bowles decision. Why? Because we seen the exact same situation on the offensive side of the ball. 

I highly doubt that it was Kacy Rodgers fault to keep putting Fitzpatrick out there on the football field. I doubt it was Kacy Rodgers fault to keep putting Matt Forte out there when Bilal Powell was clearly outperforming him with the little time he received on the field. 

So maybe it wasnt Kacy Rodgers fault why Juston Burris got so little playing time when Revis wasnt playing well. 

To support my position, I remember that it was Todd Bowles making the decision to start Ryan Fitzpatrick over Christian Hackenberg in week 17's game vs the Bills...not Chan Gailey. 

This is not factual data. Just conjecture. Rodgers admitted that he should have played Burris.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

This is a fair assessment. Though I must argue in defense of Maccagnan, that the players are the leadership. I mean this is why he brought back Revis, gave Fitz 12 Million and gave McCown 6 Million. (He's such a jackass). 

Just Sayin' lol. 

Lol

2 hours ago, Jetdawgg said:

This is not factual data. Just conjecture. Rodgers admitted that he should have played Burris.

Neither is the above. When has it ever been the norm for coaches to point the finger at other coaches for their decisions? 

No need for me to continue. Rodgers is the positions coach and Burris will have his shot this season. 

30 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Neither is the above. When has it ever been the norm for coaches to point the finger at other coaches for their decisions? 

No need for me to continue. Rodgers is the positions coach and Burris will have his shot this season. 

I am no fan of Rodgers. He may bring me closer if he makes better calls this season

Archived