Jets Talk 24/7 - Combine, Wonderlic, Rumors

JetsTalk247

Jets Talk 24/7  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy my content?

• Yes
    • No
    • We're drafting a safety, it doesn't matter

Been lurking in the shadows for a while, figured now is as good a time as any to introduce myself. I've been a Jet fan my whole life, family had season tickets until MetLife was built. From sitting through 1-15 to my dad hollowing out a loaf of Italian bread to hide cans of beer, the Jets have formed some of my favorite highs and heartbreaking lows. My favorite games I had the privilege of attending were the "Home of the Jets" Nation Anthem (pre 9/11 of course), the Monday Night Miracle, the playoff game against the Jaguars, and the 41-0 thumping we handed the Colts. I got frustrated with the poor coverage from major media outlets like ESPN and FS1 and decided to make my own channel. I love the discussion that comes with fan forums and YouTube, I have a pretty optimistic outlook on the Jets, I'd like to think I'm relatively rational (outside of the fun tin foil hat theories). My content revolves around all aspects of the NFL but specifically how each event can influence the Jets decisions. If you enjoy the video let me know, bare with me, not that best public speaker :D

Archived