Just a few more weesk to the combine and then the final reshuffling takes place...

Beerfish

We have had the bowl games, and the draft rankings take a bit of a shuffle.  The combine is always a major reshuffler and then of course pro days but pro days imo less so.

The top 5 at each position usually go through a reorganization after the combine as some guys are more athletic than thought and others are not.

The combine is interesting in that in some ways it is overrated and others not. 

The big alarm should be if a guy comes in and does poorly at the combine and then follows it up with a poor pro day (when everything is stacked in your favour) (See polite)

Pro days for QBs mean nothing if you ask me.  The combine is more useful as you get to see guys throw in comparison to other QBs.  (The combine sold me on Deshaun Watson when people were beefing about his arm, he had just as good of an arm as most  other QBs and was way more accurate in drills than most.  Davis Webb had a big arm and was wildly inaccurate, I knew that guy stunk.)