NFL Draft Info---I need some!

My friend and I want to go to the NFL Draft this year to expierence how it is and all and we have no idea on what to do to get tickets. Are they free? If not (which I would think), how much do they cost? What would be a good time to show up around? It's going to be at the Javits Center again this year, correct? Yeah, well any info will help and is appreciated, thanks guys.

My friend and I want to go to the NFL Draft this year to expierence how it is and all and we have no idea on what to do to get tickets. Are they free? If not (which I would think), how much do they cost? What would be a good time to show up around? It's going to be at the Javits Center again this year, correct? Yeah, well any info will help and is appreciated, thanks guys.
Radio City Music Hall. C U there, or not. Bring some extra cash, I'll get you in.

Radio City Music Hall. C U there, or not.

Wow thanks, we didn't even have the place right. #-o

Tickets free?

Is it best to show up like 3-4 hours early to get a good spot?

If Tickets arn't free or you can't buy them there then what's the price and where to get them online or do you have to go somewhere?

OK OK, the tix are free, and yes you gotta get there early. Bring some extra beer money. I get real thirsty after standing in line for 3 hours.

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

I'm going with a Packers fan so we'll be into for 2 straight picks and the other 30 I think we'll just fall asleep standing up or something, who knows.

Archived