Lendale White Falling to the Pats?

PatsFanTX

I know he's burnt, that's why I think we need another RB but looking at Belichick's history, we WILL NOT draft our future running back. It will be another guy who has one or two good seasons left in him. Antowain Smith, Corey Dillon, you get the pattern.

I hardly call 2 starting backs on your roster in a 5 year period a "history". He inherited A Smith who was an average but acceptable RB. When Smith finally went downhill he opted to sign Dillon since he was relatively inexpensive considering his prior accomplishments. Dillon was really the only move he made at RB in NE, so agina it's not a history of anything.

Bottom line is if L White or D Williams is sitting there at 21, I will bet my left testicle that the Pats either draft him or trade down.

Both you and Alk show why most Jet Fans are delusional! Dillon has scored 24 rushing TD's in his 2 years as a Pat and in 04 if he had the same carries no rushing title for poor Cumar!

Even though I thought Dillon sucked last year, he did produce when he got carries inside the red zone.

And you are correct my friend, it's all about getting into the end zone.

Archived