JetNation Group Outing - 2024

Let’s make it the London game. I already have a ticket to London for around that time that I wasn’t planning on using but now I think we all should go. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, slats said:

Let’s make it the London game. I already have a ticket to London for around that time that I wasn’t planning on using but now I think we all should go. 

That would be an away game. With everything going on at home for me that one definitely isn't an option for me unfortunately.

The money I've given the Jets only covers home games. That game will be a blast.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Let's do Nashville. Great party town. A trip to the country music hall of fame is iconic. (And I can drive there!)

No doubt that is a great place. For this though we can only do a home game. I've paid the Jets so I'm getting tickets right through them.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No doubt that is a great place. For this though we can only do a home game. I've paid the Jets so I'm getting tickets right through them.

Just saw this - I can fly and return home to Detroit with 7lbs of Taylor Ham in my carry-on when it's all over. I like it. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, slats said:

I can’t, not welcomed. The whole London bridge  is falling down thing that happen when I visited in the 8th grade. But I’m still in to eventually come to see you in endless summer as soon as I save up enough money to slather myself in sunscreen for a week. Gonna be a bit. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, JustInFudge said:

Better half is due in Aug w/ #2.  Going to a be minute before we make an outing! lol

Dont worry, I know you long for the days of us crashing the tailgate, we'll be back soon enough, just w/ a lil bit bigger crew!  

Fudge Jr.

• Haha 2