Really Great Stat for our Offense

I know it hasn’t been pretty..hell I was aggravated even with having the lead for most of the game. 

If there’s one positive thing to take from the offense: they haven’t turned the ball over in 3 straight games. Turnovers are killer..and the fact we have have none of them over the last 3 has really kept us in these games. 

I wish we were throttling everyone also..but right now the recipe for victory is take care of the ball and play good defense. So far so good. If Zach can even find one more notch to improve upon..it will be huge for us moving forward. 

1 minute ago, InstantClassic said:

I know it hasn’t been pretty..hell I was aggravated even with having the lead for most of the game. 

If there’s one positive thing to take from the offense: they haven’t turned the ball over in 3 straight games. Turnovers are killer..and the fact we have have none of them over the last 3 has really kept us in these games. 

I wish we were throttling everyone also..but right now the recipe for victory is take care of the ball and play good defense. So far so good. If Zach can even find one more notch to improve upon..it will be huge for us moving forward. 

I know sometimes turnovers are a bit of luck or unluck, but that’s how you win and stay in games vs the pats and bills.