Issac Snell

DeathMetalJetsFan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if anybody else has been watchin NFL Europe, but I try to catch what I can to see what we have over there. I already knew about Snell from the official site and also I have a buddy who is an "insider" from his campaign, but today was the first day I really got to sit and evaluate him.

Now keep in mind, I wouldnt have taken the time to write a thread about an interior linemen over in NFL Europe if he really didnt impress me..

The guy has amazing mobility. Somebody compared him to Mike Wahle that I know..and I thought he was crazy..now I know exactly what he was talking about. Snell is amazingly quick off the snap and really gets to the second level in a hurry.

I was also impressed w/ his technique. He does a great job of getting his hands on the defender and pushing him laterally to create holes. The only thing i'd like to see him improve on is his pass protection. He isn't horrible by any means, but I'd like to see him get stronger at the point of attack. Nothing alil time in the weight room cant solve.

Believe it or not, I think this guy has the ability to give Brandon Moore a run for his money. He could be a real asset on the football field w/ his mobility, and is even quicker off the snap than Moore is(which is saying something).

We def. have a prospect in Europe we can be excited about, and I encourage anyone who is watching NFL Europe to take acouple mins. and familarize themselves w/ Issac Snell.

I was thoroughly impressed.

Archived