Under the Radar Prospects

cdh0706

Hey everyone, I have actively read this forum for years, I recently started a new career that gives me much more time to be able to be active on the forum, so I decided to create an account.  Wanted to drop three of my favorite mid/late round prospects out there for you all to take a look at. My Favorite prospect Charlie Jones from Purdue would be a perfect replacement for Berrios. He can play outside or in the slot, and also adds value as a return man. Joe Tippman is a bit of a project at center, but very athletic I think he would be an awesome pick if we were to retain McGovern on a 1-2 year deal. Lastly, Ronnie Hickman, very athletic safety. Can sometimes get caught being too aggressive. Probably not a day one starter but I'd love to see the Jets Keep Whitehead and maybe bring in a vet like Jimmie Ward while developing a guy like Hickman.  Let me know your thoughts and I look forward to being part of the forum. 

(1) Most Underrated WR in College Football ? Charlie Jones 2022 Purdue Highlights - Bing video

Charlie Jones Has Skill Set To Be 2023 NFL Draft Riser (thedraftnetwork.com)

Joe Tippmann, C, Wisconsin | NFL Draft Scouting Report (profootballnetwork.com)

Ronnie Hickman Safety Ohio State | NFL Draft Profile & Scouting Report (nfldraftbuzz.com)