Division II UDFA Pee Wee Jarrett likes to throw Deep

22 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Pretty nimble for a big kid. Not a bad thrower on the move, either. PS, hopefully.

He definitely has some mechanical issues that need addressing. He drops that arm low before he lets it go... TJ Watt drooling over that. His footwork is _Zach-esque" but as an UDFA you can bring him along slow.

#

Happy Lets Go GIF by NFL On Prime Video

climate change animation GIF

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

He definitely has some mechanical issues that need addressing. He drops that arm low before he lets it go... JJ Watt drooling over that. His footwork is _Zach-esque" but as an UDFA you can bring him along slow.

#

Happy Lets Go GIF by NFL On Prime Video

climate change animation GIF

He appears to have a ridiculous arm, though.  And thick, compared to the rest of the QB room.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

This just pisses me off. I just can't seem to wrap my head around a QB named Travis. I can't help but think of country music, tattered jeans and really big belt buckles when I hear that name. It's like the fifth time I looked it up to make sure that's his name after I read it. 

Scottish ones? Singing the greatest cover ever?

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

We have a qb named pee wee?

100% behind this kid

can you imagine if he is heir apparent to rodgers and is good?

what is more jetsy than that

hey @Green Ghost you gotta admit pee wee trumps cutlets

Surprised Pee Wee Herman GIF

Not so much buddy. Rooting for a paisan like Cutlets is like rooting for a nephew. 😜

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

How about a QB named Pee Wee?

⬆️⬆️⬆️ 💥💥💥

😂 the man has a point - I remember you, Mr. Edwards from back in like 2007 in the early days of JN when I was on here as jetfuel. You have always cracked me up sir … used to post a lot but my account disappeared somewhere along the line and been somewhat of a lurker in recent years - life gets in the way as does this consistently lovable team  - anyway, cheers to you good sir. 

• Upvote 3

intrigued with watching him play... Like his size and strength. Know nothing about him but if he performs well, he better be on our practice squad at the very least.

• Upvote 2

On 5/2/2024 at 10:54 AM, Bruce Harper said:

It'll be interesting to see how he does in training camp & the pre-season.

First impressions - sure doesn't look like he's afraid to throw it, moves pretty well in the pocket & seems to feel the pass rush coming, pretty good scrambling ability & moves well in the open field - all positives.

Career completion percentage is obviously a concern, probably affected somewhat, by so many long shots down the field.

I know he's coming from Division II, obviously not the highest level of competition - but hey, who knows.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

intrigued with watching him play... Like his size and strength. Know nothing about him but if he performs well, he better be on our practice squad at the very least.

If he displays the kind of ability he has on tape, during training camp & the pre-season, I really doubt he'd be safe on the Practive Squad.

• Upvote 1