Sauce ALL PRO!

peebag

The Associated Press on Friday announced the members of the 2022 NFL All-Pro teams. Leading the way as unanimous selections were Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson

Kelce led a group of four Chiefs on the team, while Jefferson was one of two players selected from the Vikings. The Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers led the league with four selections each. Among those players were Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Niners edge rusher Nick Bosa, each of whom was one vote away from being a unanimous selection.

Meanwhile, rookie New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner received 43 First Team votes and seven Second Team votes, becoming the first rookie cornerback to be named a First Team All-Pro since Ronnie Lott in 1981. "That's a big deal to me," Gardner told the AP. "It was one of my goals before training camp. It's something I pray for. I worked so hard for it. It's a true blessing for sure."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2022-all-pro-team-travis-kelce-justin-jefferson-unanimous-picks-sauce-gardner-first-rookie-cb-in-41-years/