A change is needed

I have watched these games closely and Salah is the root of this team so far. If this team ends up 9-8 for the season, then it's all the coach's fault not the GM. 

This team is too predictable on offense and that I would blame on Hackett the offensive coordinator!!! In almost every game this year the running game has been nonexistent and has added more pressure on the QB Aaron Rodgers to run this offense. Also, the WRs can't find separations from CBs during games. There needs to be a change, and it starts with the OC!!! 

Now there is no excuse as to blame the QB Zach Wilson because he isn't on the team at all. Teams' defenses are not intimidated at all of this offense. If you look at games the defenses know when they will run, and they stack the line against them. They also know when they pass and also know who to cover heavily.

Another problem that is killing a lot of drives is the dumb penalties that they commit all game long. That Salah hasn't corrected since he became head coach of this team. Too many times it's penalties for false starts, holding, unnecessary roughness, late hits and taunting. Salah should be trying to correct this but every week it's the same thing and nothing from him to correct this or discipline his players when this happens. 

Right now, I am seeing and believe that getting Rodgers was a waste and that with this head coach and OC need to go. There needs to be a change or at least to salvage this season put someone else calling the offensive plays. As the way they are going they will be 9-8 and miss the playoffs again. As a head coach you should be on top of your OC and your players during games and take the game serious that you want to win. 

I know owner Woody Johnson would never fire a coach during the season. He needs to fire Salah and company ASAP at the end of the season and start over again. 

• Upvote 2

Seriously, why do we have to wait until the season is over. We keep heating the players talk about accountability. It is time to hold Saleh and Hackett accountable. JD should be coordinating a deal with Mike Vrabel and Frank Reich to come in as HC and OC to salvage this season. Fire Saleh and Hackett once deals are in place. The team can handle a midweek change because the two of them contribute nothing. Other coaches run the D and ST and Rodgers runs the O.  The team can be just as unprepared to play without Saleh, and Reich would call better plays than Hackett from day 1.

Will Rodgers be unhappy? IDK really know or care. What’s he gonna do? Retire?

oh yeah, sh*t can Keith Carter too.