We discussed this before, but who gets cut now that DT Leki Fotu is back from IR?

Sarge4Tide

2 hours ago, JKlecko said:

JBC and Stiggers of "dubious" value?  SMH

Not sure what you are shaking your head at.  I said they play specials and are of dubious value on D.   They have played a combined one snap on D all year.  It was by Stiggers and he is credited wirh being targeted for an 8 yard completion on the play.  JBC has only played 9 total snaps.  They are our 5th and 6th corners.  Maybe even further down the depth chart since Oliver and Adams roll to CB sometimes.

In the meantime the general consensus is that Holmes should go when he was the replacement for JJ and has played over 100 snaps.  If Stiggers and JBC are so valuable what are Holmes and McKidnley?

21 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Not sure what you are shaking your head at.  I said they play specials and are of dubious value on D.   They have played a combined one snap on D all year.  It was by Stiggers and he is credited wirh being targeted for an 8 yard completion on the play.  JBC has only played 9 total snaps.  They are our 5th and 6th corners.  Maybe even further down the depth chart since Oliver and Adams roll to CB sometimes.

In the meantime the general consensus is that Holmes should go when he was the replacement for JJ and has played over 100 snaps.  If Stiggers and JBC are so valuable what are Holmes and McKidnley?

I was shaking my head at you saying that JBC and Stiggers are of  dubious value on D.  I think there's a very good chance that either JBC or Stiggers will be the starting #2 CB next year and the other will be the top backup, as the Jets are likely to lose both Reed and Echols in FA. Stiggers is a rookie, and for all intents, JBC is as well as he miss most of last season.