Final Mock - 4 RD's

Green Jets & Ham

http://www.draftdaddy.com/MD/GJH_Mock.cfm

Toughest part was trying to predict what N.O. might do ... this mock is predicated on the Saints picking Brick Ferguson, but if they go Mario Williams or even Matt Leinart a domino effect takes place and my Jets selections would look radically different ... for example, I'd probably start with Vernon Davis or Jay Cutler at #4, and that woud alter my strategy for the proceeeding picks ... but as is, Brick to the Saints, this is my final mock

ENJOY :thumbup:

NY JETS

1. DE Mario Williams

1. C Nick Mangold

2. OLB Chris Gocong

3. OT Paul McQuistan

3. DT Montavious Stanley

4. OG Jahri Evans

4. WR Brandon Marshall

Ham, Great Job!

This must be a hard year to put these together.

What are yout thoughts on Derek Hagan? I have watched him play and he is a stud imo. Not sure why he has fallen so far since mid season and would love to see the Jets grab him.

Ham, Great Job!

This must be a hard year to put these together.

What are yout thoughts on Derek Hagan? I have watched him play and he is a stud imo. Not sure why he has fallen so far since mid season and would love to see the Jets grab him.

Thanks rs

I like Hagan a lot ... I saw him single-handlidly dismantle rutgers in that bowl game, and I never saw him drop a pass

He must have been nervous at the combines cause he develped a case of the dropsies that week, bigtime, and IMO that's the reason for his slide ... but I still think he;ll be a really good player for the team that chooses him, the kid can flatout make plays ... not a burner, but an exceptional possession WR

You don't really think Gocong will go that high. I hope you're joking.

Just remember where you heard it first, Fred ... early-to-mid 2 ... late 2 at the very latest, and you heard it here first ;)

This kid had 41 sacks in two years ... even Gil Brandt, scouting for a hundred years, said thet's unheard of ... and he has NFL size for a 34 OLB right now, which is what the Jets will have in mind

Just remember where you heard it first, Fred ... early-to-mid 2 ... late 2 at the very latest, and you heard it here first ;)

This kid had 41 sacks in two years ... even Gil Brandt, scouting for a hundred years, said thet's unheard of ... and he has NFL size for a 34 OLB right now, which is what the Jets will have in mind

Hahahaaa.

He's a recently-converted discus thrower. He'll never make it in the NFL as a DE.

Um.... no offense but the kid played in 1-AA right? low 260s, ~4.8 40...

As a day 2 pick, sure, he's got some points.... maybe even tail end of round 3..... but round 2? I gotta second guess that.

Um.... no offense but the kid played in 1-AA right? low 260s, ~4.8 40...

As a day 2 pick, sure, he's got some points.... maybe even tail end of round 3..... but round 2? I gotta second guess that.

Gil Brandt, architect of doomsday {a virtual all-pro factory for twenty years} ranks Gocong ahead of Mathias Kiwanuka ... and he says he's never heard of 41 sacks in 23 Games in all his years of scouting, and that's like a hundred years of scouting

Archived