Where'd Buffalo shuffle off to?

Fred Jetstone

This coming from a Bollinger fan, it doesn't even pay to respond to this nonsense.

Such a great start. Such high hopes. Such close calls. Such....a typical Buffalo team.

Enjoy the off-season almost-was's.

Maybe next year you can get Scott Norwood to play goal for ya.

Hahaaaaa.

I don't think we'll be hearing from McGraw any time soon.

Y'know, this whole Buffalo thing got me t'thinking, when's the last time the Sabres were in the playoffs?

Remember the Brett-Hull-foot-in-the-crease call? Wheee, did Buffalo get shafted there or what...and for the Stanley Cup no less.

bretthull_nogoal.jpg

hull1.jpg

And the purpose of this thread is what exactly? 1999 was not the last time Buffalo made the playoffs, 2001 was genius.

I don't think we'll be hearing from McGraw any time soon.

Y'know, this whole Buffalo thing got me t'thinking, when's the last time the Sabres were in the playoffs?

Remember the Brett-Hull-foot-in-the-crease call? Wheee, did Buffalo get shafted there or what...and for the Stanley Cup no less.

bretthull_nogoal.jpg

hull1.jpg

And the purpose of this thread is what exactly? 1999 was not the last time Buffalo made the playoffs, 2001 was genius.

The purpose of this thread? Well, I"m not proud to admit it but...the purpose was to rub salt in the wounds of the Buffalo faithful...there I said it.

But I can now see the error of my ways. Buffalo fans don't deserve this. Therefore my mission is to uplift.

Here goes.....

Look on the bright, side Buffalo. Ya got the falls. Ya got good chicken wings and darnit...there's always next year.

The purpose of this thread? Well, I"m not proud to admit it but...the purpose was to rub salt in the wounds of the Buffalo faithful...there I said it.

But I can now see the error of my ways. Buffalo fans don't deserve this. Therefore my mission is to uplift.

Here goes.....

Look on the bright, side Buffalo. Ya got the falls. Ya got good chicken wings and darnit...there's always next year.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a funny post!!!!!!!!

Comparing Buffalo to the Devils is stupid. Buffalo was much better this season, and we have a better outlook due to the crop of rookies we have.

dont agree there,,

lou lamarillo is the best GM in league,, he will re-tool Devils very quickly to new rules,,

I'd have to disagree Darcy Regier did a helluva job with Buffalo this year and has gotten us well prepared for the next few seasons, I don't see the Devils getting out of their sluggish trap style hockey anytime soon, and if they don't they can expect early playoffs exits or not making it at all.

dont agree there,,

lou lamarillo is the best GM in league,, he will re-tool Devils very quickly to new rules,,

Archived