I want to rip Cannizaro a new one

Preston Howley III

I need some help-

Remember when Hermy started that BS back in 2003 when he wanted a contract extension (coming off a losing season and another piss poor job), that Atlanta was interested in him?

Has that ever been confirmed? Has anybody from Atlanta ever said "Yes, it's true we did want Herm". Or was this just some BS Fat*ss Canizarro planted in the NY papers to help his butt buddy get an extension?

Also, when were the Herm to KC rumors started? Wasn't it last summer, before the season began? Was fatass behind that, too?

I need links.

Let's get the chronology of events down cold, because I want to do a story on it, and tie it into this recent media attack on Mangini and Tanenbaum and the train wreck that is taking place in KC.

I want to make sure all my facts are straight because when I get done with that fat hunk 'o sh*t he'll want to sue me for slander.

i doubt atlanta would have actually hired the buffoon, but at the time, Herms ex-agent ray Anderson was in the Falcons front office. So I assume in snake Herm fashion, he and his buddy had it worked out to pressure Jets.

Ray Anderson just replaced Art Shell in NFL front office by the way,,so Herm has his exagent in NFL HQ now,,

as far as KC, u can bet he was offered the job in week one last year,, i am sure Peterson said 'if' Vermiel steps down I want you. You have to understand, King Carl had had it with powerful Vermeil and wanted to return to the says of a puppydog as his HC,,so bring in buddy Herm who knew his days in NY were numbered and would be beholdin and voila, King Carl is king in KC again...

Why is it ok to bash every NFL coach/team except when it's Herm & KC loyal Jets fans must "move on" instead of bashing this weasel & the team whose weasel negotiated with him while he was under contract with us?

I don't start multiple threads (or even 1 thread) a day about Herm, but I'll say what I please. We have a no personal attacks policy, not a no Herm attacks policy. Bashing Edwards is what led many people to come here in the first place. I could've sucked his kool-aid drenched knob on other sites for as long as I wanted. All the same, everyone is welcome to post what they feel are exemplary qualities of this co.ckroach.

1st off....i dont care about who bashes who....im NOT a HERM FAN...

but i asked cause Jet moses was questioning something from 2003....thats why i asked...

Why is it ok to bash every NFL coach/team except when it's Herm & KC loyal Jets fans must "move on" instead of bashing this weasel & the team whose weasel negotiated with him while he was under contract with us?

I don't start multiple threads (or even 1 thread) a day about Herm, but I'll say what I please. We have a no personal attacks policy, not a no Herm attacks policy. Bashing Edwards is what led many people to come here in the first place. I could've sucked his kool-aid drenched knob on other sites for as long as I wanted. All the same, everyone is welcome to post what they feel are exemplary qualities of this co.ckroach.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Archived