Bush

Nick Ferraro

6th roundish.

I have seen him go as high as the second, while Deuce slips to the 10th round. How FN stupid is that? They may split carries, but who do you think is getting the ball inside the 5 yard line? The slasher or the bruiser?

IMO, it is ridiculous for Bush to go as high as he's been going. You'd look like a genius if Deuce gets hurt and Bush tears it up, but you don't take a gamble like that THAT early in the draft.

6th roundish.

I have seen him go as high as the second, while Deuce slips to the 10th round. How FN stupid is that? They may split carries, but who do you think is getting the ball inside the 5 yard line? The slasher or the bruiser?

IMO, it is ridiculous for Bush to go as high as he's been going. You'd look like a genius if Deuce gets hurt and Bush tears it up, but you don't take a gamble like that THAT early in the draft.

I definitely see your point about goal line situations and splitting time. I am a Deuce fan. I am wondering if Bush's receiving will make up for that. I think they are going to find some creative ways to get him the ball. I was thinking a bit higher because of that - maybe 4th round.

Archived