Moving on...

Brenjetsfan

The Jets are going to lose some very good players. Talented RB LaMont Jordan, stuck behind Curtis Martin for four years, is at the top of the list. With Martin expected to play at least another two years, the Jets simply can't afford to re-sign Jordan. They probably will replace him via the draft. There's also a good chance they will lose RT Kareem McKenzie, a solid player whose asking price might be too rich for the Jets. They can replace him by signing a stop-gap free agent or by moving LT Jason Fabini to the right side, his natural spot, and elevating second-year LT Adrian Jones into a starting role. They won't make a serious bid to re-sign TE Anthony Becht, who isn't a good enough receiver for the Jets' liking. Chris Baker will get the nod, but they also will pick a tight end on draft day. Others expected to bolt are DT Josh Evans, QB Quincy Carter and LB Jason Glenn. Cap casualties are likely to include MLB Sam Cowart and CB Ray Mickens...can't we lose FABINI an keep JORDAN?

i'd hate to lose jason glenn...

Jason Glenn will be missed on kickoffs. I like the way he points out to Fireman Ed (oh am I allowed to mention his name here???)

Plus Jason's wife sung the National Anthem last year. Now we might have to pay somebody.

For these reasons they should keep him.

Archived