Rex Grossman

J-E-T-S

Only 5 minutes into the first quarter... and he threw and interception!

Why... because he was hurried.

I hope Mangini is watching this game right now. If we blitz Grossman, he will give us the ball! We can win if we dominate the turnover battle.

Yes, of course, but I want the Bears to win. Why? One, I hate the Giants. Two, I'd rather play the Bears if they come off a win and not off a loss. Maybe they'll relax a bit against if they don't blow it.

Now Plastico is out. Man, they are getting decimated.

If we play like we did today, we should be good against the Bears. We have to keep up the pass rush we had, and keep disguising the blitzes to confuse Grossman. We must be aggressive on defense.

On the offensive side of the ball, we have to pick up the blitzes. I've seen to many plays in the Giants-Bears game where the Giants were getting hurried because they had difficulty picking up the delayed blitz. If we can stop that, we should have a good passing day. Curls seem to work against Tillman, but he might fix that come next week.

I'm rooting for the Bears for a few reasons.

1) I have 1000 VCash on them winning (and the Panthers winning).

2) If they win today, they won't feel as much pressure to win next week.

3) At 8-1, they will think they don't need to prepare for a lowly 5-4 team, when they have a 6-3 team on the horizon.

4) After they lose to us, they'll want to take out the Pats, and when that happens, we're tied for 1st.

:)

I'm rooting for the Bears for a few reasons.

1) I have 1000 VCash on them winning (and the Panthers winning).

2) If they win today, they won't feel as much pressure to win next week.

3) At 8-1, they will think they don't need to prepare for a lowly 5-4 team, when they have a 6-3 team on the horizon.

4) After they lose to us, they'll want to take out the Pats, and when that happens, we're tied for 1st.

:)

We will be tied after next week, then we will take the lead when the Bears beat the Pats... duh! :yahoo:

Archived