Pictures

Brenjetsfan

NEVER......;) you were looking mighty HOT yesterday....GREAT HAIR DAY!

PS: I saw the big GUN!

worst hair day evah! I just sent you some of my cell-phone pics and emailed you some that Nancy took.

Feel free to email the ones that have me in 'em though....

Anyway, thanks for adhearing to the "no pics of Garb" rule. I'm having a bad day (nothing to do with the Patsies loss).

worst hair day evah! I just sent you some of my cell-phone pics and emailed you some that Nancy took.

Feel free to email the ones that have me in 'em though....

Anyway, thanks for adhearing to the "no pics of Garb" rule. I'm having a bad day (nothing to do with the Patsies loss).

sorry to hear your having a bad day, but just remember the fun at 54 tilt group. Zip looked great! his new dog Quinn is beautiful. I was so happy for him that he is out of his chair. Did any one get a pic of the BET he made?? I would love to see him in GREEN! sorry I was not able to hang with you, Nancy, Karen an her husband afterwards, but I had to do what I had to do! Thanks again...PS: Tell Nancy those chicken bites were FABALOUS!

Also who was the girl in the pink hat that passed out the steak bites from New Hampshire? I need to get her email for the name of the place to buy them I will pick them up when I return to your HAUS next time! xxxooo

Archived