I love the Jets, but.....

CoachTsurfing

Guys I have been a Jets fan since I was seven years old. I grew up in Middletown N.Y. I bleed green and white. However, I refuse to look past the Bills and Phins. They always play us tough and if we lose these two games we won't go to the playoffs. I will be the first to say I thought I would be happy if we managed to win five games this year. I'm stoked we have done as well as we have. But, I am going to take the rest of the season one game at a time. Lets not jinx them by predicting a trip to the sb. If we do make it though, can someone get me some tickets please. ;)

Guys I have been a Jets fan since I was seven years old. I grew up in Middletown N.Y. I bleed green and white. However, I refuse to look past the Bills and Phins. They always play us tough and if we lose these two games we won't go to the playoffs. I will be the first to say I thought I would be happy if we managed to win five games this year. I'm stoked we have done as well as we have. But, I am going to take the rest of the season one game at a time. Lets not jinx them by predicting a trip to the sb. If we do make it though, can someone get me some tickets please. ;)

Tonight is tonight. Tomorrow never comes.

Indulge in some fantastic thinking. Why not? Reality will kick in soon enough. And so what if the Jets don't make the playoffs? What have you lost?

Did you ever buy a lottery ticket? Didn't you spend a few hours fantasizing what it would be like to win the pick six?

I just a lottery ticket the other day. I have been characterized as a dreamer, I just like to keep the jets happy thoughts on the DL. It doesn't hurt quite as much when they let you down.

Dreams, dreams, without dreams man is a bird without wings. In every century, men were looking at the dark blue sky and dreaming. And now I'm very close to the greatest dream of mankind.

-Sergei Pavlovich Korolev 1957

How old are you?

Archived