Possible FA moves

NY Jets Guy

Hey guys. I read this forum all the time, but have been too lazy to make an account. Now that I finally got around to making an account, I decided to write about possible free agency moves for my first post. Feel free to tear it apart; enjoy.:box:

Additional cuts:

Kimo

Barret

Blaylock (If he gets cut, we're getting a RB this off season)

Need

welcome to the board...I think the Chargers are looking for a 1 so your offer may not work. In addition I personally do not want to give up a high pick for this guy. Also I think getting 4 or 5 of these guys is wishful thinking as I think it will be cost prohibitive. I think most will agree with the guys listed especially Cain and Clements it just comes down to the price tag. It is going to be an interesting offseason, hopefully the free agent signings will be better than last year

welcome to the board...I think the Chargers are looking for a 1 so your offer may not work. In addition I personally do not want to give up a high pick for this guy. Also I think getting 4 or 5 of these guys is wishful thinking as I think it will be cost prohibitive. I think most will agree with the guys listed especially Cain and Clements it just comes down to the price tag. It is going to be an interesting offseason, hopefully the free agent signings will be better than last year

Agreed. I wouldn't mind seeing Clements around for another year, but he needs to be cheap. If we only get 3 I think the additions of Cain, Ovie and Deilman be pretty clutch and the rest we could deal with in the draft

I could see our first four draft picks going:

1-CB/DE best available (or DT if Drob is moving to DE)

2-CB/DE best available (or DT if Drob is moving to DE)

2-Bush/Leonard

3-OT/OG (if Deilman can't be had)

Archived