4/18 Bulls @ Nets game to be on ESPN

ECURB

The Bulls and Nets game on 4/18 has been picked up by ESPN, the Bulls will be playing to seal their own fate and try to lock up the #2 seed. The Nets are currently the #7 seed and will be playing to hit a .500 record (currently they are 40-41). The Nets can also move into the #6 seed with a win and Washington losing. Without Arenas that is very likely so this should be a hard fought game and fun to watch.

Wednesday 4/18 ESPN 7:30pm

This game is also currently a playoff preview, the Bulls (#2 seed) would face the Nets (#7 seed) if the playoffs started today.

I don't think we can pull this one out, you guys just have way to deep a bench for us to compete with you.

Not sure if your being serious or not... :) but I will go ahead with it...

I think Carter is a serious problem for the Bulls or any team for that matter... Kidd however the Bulls can gaurd pretty well.

I dont know how the teams will approach this gameplan wise either becuase they are likely going to be playing in the 1st round of the playoffs... they wont want to give away any gameplan...

Not sure if your being serious or not... :) but I will go ahead with it...

I think Carter is a serious problem for the Bulls or any team for that matter... Kidd however the Bulls can gaurd pretty well.

I dont know how the teams will approach this gameplan wise either becuase they are likely going to be playing in the 1st round of the playoffs... they wont want to give away any gameplan...

Don't sleep on Bokie Nachbar, he had 26 last game.

If they get him, he's gonna ride the pine.

He isn't starting over Big Ben, and Tyrus Thomas is a fuggin animal.

I want him to sit on the bench for a year or 2 and learn how to be tough under Big Ben... maybe even share some time with him...

Then it would be

Hinrich / Duhon

Gordon / Sefolosha

Deng / Khryapa

Thomas / Nocioni

Wallace / Hibbert

Thats a hell of a lineup and hopefully a big guy that can replace Wallace and keep a VERY young team even younger..

The Bulls and Nets game on 4/18 has been picked up by ESPN, the Bulls will be playing to seal their own fate and try to lock up the #2 seed. The Nets are currently the #7 seed and will be playing to hit a .500 record (currently they are 40-41). The Nets can also move into the #6 seed with a win and Washington losing. Without Arenas that is very likely so this should be a hard fought game and fun to watch.

Wednesday 4/18 ESPN 7:30pm

This game is also currently a playoff preview, the Bulls (#2 seed) would face the Nets (#7 seed) if the playoffs started today.

You'd much rather face the Wizards in the first round then the Nets.

The Bulls took the Heat to 6 games last year without a defensive Center... now they have Ben Wallace who has shut down Shaq before, and Hinrich who has always shut down Wade....

The way the NETS played tonight... Im glad the Bulls are playing the heat!

The Bulls took the Heat to 6 games last year without a defensive Center... now they have Ben Wallace who has shut down Shaq before, and Hinrich who has always shut down Wade....

Yeah, in the least homer way possible, we are one of the more dangerous teams in the NBA playoffs this year.

Yeah, in the least homer way possible, we are one of the more dangerous teams in the NBA playoffs this year.

Too bad my wagon is going to run the NETS right off the road on the way to its NBA title!!!

Vince Carter is a superstar...

Correct me if I'm wrong. Your telling me you rather play the defending champs then play the Orlando Magics ?

What???

damn, I'm happy for ignore mode, I can flip it on and off.

I'm not even talking to you...put me on ignore mode please. You make no sense when you post, and you have nothing to back it up. Good open your GEOMETRY book up kid.

I'm not even talking to you...put me on ignore mode please. You make no sense when you post, and you have nothing to back it up. Good open your GEOMETRY book up kid.

Geometry? I don't even think your up to that class yet, don't you have to take the GEPA tomorrow... go study.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Your telling me you rather play the defending champs then play the Orlando Magics ?

No we would have been playing the NETS... #2 seed vs #6 seed

Now the Cavs play the Nets

Archived