Mike Ribiero - Biggest POS

vanDoug

Now playing with Dallas.

Remember him with Montreal?

The guy that faked some sort of seizure after getting hit and was seen laughing with his team mates on the bench minutes later?

Pulling similar crap in the Nucks - Stars series.

Diving.....and more diving

Holding his head after a stick comes close to him and looking at ref, complaining.

Sliding into own net untouched to knock net off mooring during close plays

There's more.

Waiting for Nucks heavies to take him out.

I'm sure he's bad but have you watched any of the Rangers-Trashers series Doug? This whole Trashers team is full of dirty players and tonight was probably the worst. The Rangers are owning them in the series and they only thing they do in response is to slash and high-stick and hit people from behind. Embarassing performance by that team in this series on several levels.

No, haven't seen any Rangers Thrashers, but am pulling for NYR 'cos of my Jets bros and sis in this forum.

Didn't know the Thrasers were that bad in that way.

How did they win their division?

d

I dunno how it must have been pretty weak. I didn't realize before this series either how dirty the Thrashers are, but they've looked really bad so far in the 3 games.

I'll bet your guy Avery would take out Ribiero.

Well idk too much about Ribeiro but Avery has definitely got into Kovalchuk's head in the last couple games, they both got thrown out of the game in the 3rd period today. Kovalchuk was trying to fight Avery and luckily for him another Ranger pretty much broke it up. Avery = The Sh!t. :P

Archived