the official johhny greenballs vegas bachelor trip thread

joewilly

SJ's ticking powers have been ticked themselves. Saying SJ ticked something is like saying Tickle me Elmo is going to take down the JN Mod team.....ooops, wait......;)

The tick hasnt been wrong yet..

Only officially ticked three things,, 2006 mets win more than Yanks baseball season,, I was right,,

and the 2007 baseball season, still playing out, and the 2007 Jets will win more than Pats tick., still playing out.

Jets over Pats on opening day is a tossup, ,but more Jet wins than Pats in 2007 is a guarantee,,

Logically doesnt play out, but it will happen.

timemachine_front.jpg

The tick hasnt been wrong yet..

Only officially ticked three things,, 2006 mets win more than Yanks baseball season,, I was right,,

and the 2007 baseball season, still playing out, and the 2007 Jets will win more than Pats tick., still playing out.

Jets over Pats on opening day is a tossup, ,but more Jet wins than Pats in 2007 is a guarantee,,

Logically doesnt play out, but it will happen.

timemachine_front.jpg

So you were basically right once? That's some freakin' ticking time machine you got there. ;)

but right I was ;)

and did I hear about it :P

assmop is learning that its not popular to tick or tock the mods favorite teams ;)

You have a problem SJ. In case you haven't noticed, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. (hahaha) Trumps your tick schtick everytime. ;)

Archived