Reviewing Players

hoping4ASuperBowl

I just wanted to ask about everyones review and grades for some players and where they stand with our team. There are a couple im asking about because I havent heard much news about and wanted to make a list of some players I was interested in. Anybody can come in and throw other names out, these are just the ones i can think of off my head right now.

Blake Costanzo (only cause he went to my highschool)

Kenyon Coleman (is he our starter at RE? I have the new madden and they had vonOelhoffen as the starter still :bag:)

Ellis (havent heard much about him in a little while)

Rhodes (havent seen much on him either recently)

Eric Coleman

Stuckey (i have really high hopes for him and hope he's gem from this years draft)

I just wanted to ask about everyones review and grades for some players and where they stand with our team. There are a couple im asking about because I havent heard much news about and wanted to make a list of some players I was interested in. Anybody can come in and throw other names out, these are just the ones i can think of off my head right now.

Blake Costanzo (only cause he went to my highschool)

Kenyon Coleman (is he our starter at RE? I have the new madden and they had vonOelhoffen as the starter still :bag:)

Ellis (havent heard much about him in a little while)

Rhodes (havent seen much on him either recently)

Eric Coleman

Stuckey (i have really high hopes for him and hope he's gem from this years draft)

Stuckley had a good camp and pre season. he has the ability to make plays, hes explosive. hopefully he can contribute for us this season

Eric Coleman is solid, he is very consistent. we know what were going to get week in and week out from him, hes a great compliment to rhodes. he has had some history with being injured and he will be challenged by eric smith.

Rhodes is a STUD hes a pro bowl type player and will be for many years to come, lets just lock him up please.

Ellis had a good camp and preseason, i think he will have a big year for us this season he is also consistent, he finds ways to get sacks.

kimo is a vet guy who can still play, hes a nice peice to our defense. he just needs to stay healthy and he will contribute

kenyon coleman i havent seen much of this preseason of heard much from camp, we heard big things when we acquired him, hopefully he can come in and contribute and work his way into an important role on this defense

and i will add this, david harris will be a player for us and has the potential to be the next great jet linebacker

Archived