something to piss you off even more :D

CobraVerde

Quote of the Week I

"We got the 'Brady sucks' thing going on after we beat 'em 38-14. Only in the Meadowlands.''

-- Tom Brady, standing on the field at the Meadowlands and talking via a headset with CBS after the Patriots overwhelmed the Jets 38-14. An hour later he added, "That's why I love playing in New York."

Brady was further quoted as saying "

We just beat them 38 - 14 and I still suck?"

You just cant please some people.

Yeah Reign you're right - Especially when it appears your coach cheats...

Pats accused of taping signals

Dan Leberfeld

JetsConfidential.comSep 9, 2007

It’s no secret the Jets and Patriots are two organizations that aren’t on the best of terms. And after the stunt the Patriots reportedly pulled at the Meadowlands on Sunday, the relationship might have just taken a turn for the worse.

According to a Meadowlands source, a member of the Patriots organization, with a credential issued by the team, was spotted by Jets security chief Steve Yarnell shooting video near the New York bench.

And according to the stadium source, when questioned by Yarnell, the unnamed individual said that he was put up to it by the Patriots.

The cameraman was reportedly accused by Yarnell of shooting the Jets' signals that were being sent by the coaches from the sidelines.

The source says that the NFL is being made aware of this accusation. If this is true, the Patriots could be subject to a serious punishment from the league office.

http://jets.scout.com/2/677745.html

Archived