how about the NY isles baby!!!!

NYjet10

they were once again predicted 15 in the eastern conference, but all isles fans we'll make the playoffs they are playing like a team. some teams arent *cough rangers*. the rags are playing to selfish drury wont pass and the same wit jagr they all think there amazing but they have no heart all the isles play with is heart DP shut the rangers down on wed they couldnt solve the nxt vezina trophy finalist maybe even winner, but i do know the rags will not beat us like barry melrose said the isles beat a team with soooo much more talent because the isles had heart and grit. the rags all thought they could be the hero while the isles didnt are who scored THIS IS A WARNING TO THE NHL The ISLANDERS are BACK and will shock the world again

LET'S GO ISLANDERS!!!!!!!

DP *clap clap* DP *clap clap* DP *clap clap*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt say anything about a cup i said possible eastern conference finals trip, and the islanders r playing good and there still working on chemistry so they will be scary when they have more chemistry, and the rangers are gonna have an ego problem in the locker room all season long.QUEEN HENRIK cant carry the rangers so once drury shanny and jagr start fightin in the locker room it will only get worse. REMEMBER its not the talent u have, its the way u execute the talent,and the isles look like there doing good wit the talent they have

i didnt say anything about a cup i said possible eastern conference finals trip, and the islanders r playing good and there still working on chemistry so they will be scary when they have more chemistry, and the rangers are gonna have an ego problem in the locker room all season long.QUEEN HENRIK cant carry the rangers so once drury shanny and jagr start fightin in the locker room it will only get worse. REMEMBER its not the talent u have, its the way u execute the talent,and the isles look like there doing good wit the talent they have

Wow your predicting this only 3 games into the season? Please you sound like a mets fan tryin to make a weak attempt at an insult on Yankee fans in April.

Archived