I just hope..

pjam76

I hope they show up for the Pats game... I'm not so stupid to think they'll have a chance at this point, I wish they would, but I just hope they show up and play a good game...

Even a 35-17 loss would be better than 60-0. I sure do not want to see them play the Pats the way they played the Cowboys today. They better show up for that game or Mangini might as well resign on the spot. If this team can't get up for that game and at least put a hurting on a few players, they'll never improve cause nobody would ever care to.

I hope they show up for the Pats game... I'm not so stupid to think they'll have a chance at this point, I wish they would, but I just hope they show up and play a good game...

Even a 35-17 loss would be better than 60-0. I sure do not want to see them play the Pats the way they played the Cowboys today. They better show up for that game or Mangini might as well resign on the spot. If this team can't get up for that game and at least put a hurting on a few players, they'll never improve cause nobody would ever care to.

We won't and we'll probably get killed which will then cue countless morons to call for Clemens' head etc.

People need to realise that Clemens was never going to be a saviour for this season, we're seeing what he can do. So far I've been impressed by some of things he can do, but when he goes up against a 9-1 dallas team who have him running for his life all day without his #1 WR, excuse me for not branding him a bust. jeez, some people need to get real when judging this kid.

Archived