Islanders looking good

NYjet10

I'm loving Islanders hockey right now. 6 points out of 10 on a 5 game road trip with 4 being in another conference. A lot of people said this trip will haunt the islanders when there trying to clinch a spot in the playoffs, some even said this will bury their chances at the playoffs, and we got more than half of the possible points. This trip helped our playoff hopes as this trip made us jump the rags pull within 4 pts of pitt for 4th, 3 pts of montreal for 5th, and only 6 points out of first in the division , and our schedule isnt bad the rest of the way, plus we guarantee finishing a least .500 on the senators a team that always kills us, and is the best team in the east. Also our defense played very well and we didnt have our top two dmen that is freaking amazing. DP is on a rampage lately in that net, hell he was 6 inches away from an empty netter.

Let me hear those ranger fans now, as there out of a playoff spot in the 9th seed and were in the 7th seed. I probably shouldnt have said that as the'll come here and say the season isnt over Henry gets hot after the all star break. I cant wait to hear the excuses by the ranger fans, it will be as sweet as not hearing them at all.

LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!

DP DP DP DP!!!!!!!

I'm loving Islanders hockey right now. 6 points out of 10 on a 5 game road trip with 4 being in another conference. A lot of people said this trip will haunt the islanders when there trying to clinch a spot in the playoffs, some even said this will bury their chances at the playoffs, and we got more than half of the possible points. This trip helped our playoff hopes as this trip made us jump the rags pull within 4 pts of pitt for 4th, 3 pts of montreal for 5th, and only 6 points out of first in the division , and our schedule isnt bad the rest of the way, plus we guarantee finishing a least .500 on the senators a team that always kills us, and is the best team in the east. Also our defense played very well and we didnt have our top two dmen that is freaking amazing. DP is on a rampage lately in that net, hell he was 6 inches away from an empty netter.

Let me hear those ranger fans now, as there out of a playoff spot in the 9th seed and were in the 7th seed. I probably shouldnt have said that as the'll come here and say the season isnt over Henry gets hot after the all star break. I cant wait to hear the excuses by the ranger fans, it will be as sweet as not hearing them at all.

LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!

DP DP DP DP!!!!!!!

Teddy's got them playing good puck. I'd just like to see them start scoring a little more and take some of the pressure off the goalie. DP can't do it all.

Archived