Marbury +Tim Thomas for Dalembert/McKie/Mashburn's Contract

TomShane

HOLY sh*t! I just read this in the Post. GOD I WOULD LAUGH MY ASS OFF FOR WEEKS IF THIS GOES DOWN.

1) Seeing Marbury and Iverson not pass it to each other would be just hysterical by midseason. Oh my God. The thought of Stephon having to sit there and watch another fake point guard shoot 30 bad shots is the very definition of poetic justice.

2) The Knicks would officially move past the Hornets for worst team in the league. No question. McKie and Robinson would be the point guards, but neither can dribble, Q becomes the small forward, but doesn't play defense or dribble, and Dalembert and Frye would play the 4 and 5 spots, except they'll both like to take half the season off to work on their rap careers. And Jamal Crawford would get to shoot it 30 times a game at SG. GOD that would be beautiful. Holy mother. When asked to comment, Scott Layden said "That would be the worst deal in Knicks history." :lol::lol::lol:

HOLY Sh#t! I just read this in the Post. GOD I WOULD LAUGH MY a$$ OFF FOR WEEKS IF THIS GOES DOWN.

1) Seeing Marbury and Iverson not pass it to each other would be just hysterical by midseason. Oh my God. The thought of Stephon having to sit there and watch another fake point guard shoot 30 bad shots is the very definition of poetic justice.

2) The Knicks would officially move past the Hornets for worst team in the league. No question. McKie and Robinson would be the point guards, but neither can dribble, Q becomes the small forward, but doesn't play defense or dribble, and Dalembert and Frye would play the 4 and 5 spots, except they'll both like to take half the season off to work on their rap careers. And Jamal Crawford would get to shoot it 30 times a game at SG. GOD that would be beautiful. Holy mother. When asked to comment, Scott Layden said "That would be the worst deal in Knicks history." :lol::lol::lol:

...What are you smoking again Tom?... :lol: . Don't make Isaiah come after you like he did those reporters about such nonsense..

Archived