Herm Edwards waved to Bill Belichick's camera

Maxman

I dont hate them, I feel bad for their fans... they forced you guys to love a tainted team...

I wouldnt be proud to tell my children about Tom Brady BB and the Steroid taking, videotaping Pats of the 2000's.

The children? The f'n children? You're nuts.

Tom Brady is a HOF QB and my kids love the Patriots.

One Pats player took HGH. Shawn Merrimen used steroids as did most NFL players in the 70's & 80's. Lyle Alzado says hello from his grave.

I assume you also feel that the Broncos 2 Super Bowl victories are tainted as they were paying John Elway & Terrell Davis under the table.

In your twisted world the Patriots are the only team that has ever broken the rules.

One Pats player took HGH. Shawn Merrimen used steroids as did most NFL players in the 70's & 80's. Lyle Alzado says hello from his grave.

I assume you also feel that the Broncos 2 Super Bowl victories are tainted as they were paying John Elway & Terrell Davis under the table.

In your twisted world the Patriots are the only team that has ever broken the rules.

Maybe in your mind...

The Pats are cheaters... this is not about whether other teams doing it makes it right...

Tom Brady is a HOF QB who has never proven he can win it all without cheating.

In your twisted world other people doing wrong make it okay when you do wrong. That is just beyond absurd, you can keep bringing up what other people do and it doesn't change the fact that the patriots are cheating pieces of ****. Other teams may have done worse things, but that does not change what the Patriots did. Are you saying that it's alright to stab someone because there are people out there who have murdered 10 people? That is basically what you are saying "It's okay your honor, I only stabbed him a little bit, I mean look at John Wayne Gacy he killed a bunch of people, I'm not a bad as him. So what I did was okay"

In your twisted world other people doing wrong make it okay when you do wrong. That is just beyond absurd, you can keep bringing up what other people do and it doesn't change the fact that the patriots are cheating pieces of ****. Other teams may have done worse things, but that does not change what the Patriots did. Are you saying that it's alright to stab someone because there are people out there who have murdered 10 people? That is basically what you are saying "It's okay your honor, I only stabbed him a little bit, I mean look at John Wayne Gacy he killed a bunch of people, I'm not a bad as him. So what I did was okay"

Did I not mention 1 million times that the Pats broke the rules? Your analogy about stabbing and murder is ridiculous. It's a game; not life.

Did Bob Kraft fark you in the arse or something?

Did I not mention 1 million times that the Pats broke the rules? Your analogy about stabbing and murder is ridiculous. It's a game; not life.

Did Bob Kraft fark you in the arse or something?

It's not ridiculous, it's accurate. You're saying something is alright because other people do worse. I'm saying the logical extension of your argument and how absurd it is. You're trying to say that everything is fine because other teams have done worse, or because the pats aren't the only team to even break the rules and I think that is an absurd notion. They cheated and are pieces of ****. I'm sorry if you are unable to handle that fact.

I'd probably like him better if he did.

It's not ridiculous, it's accurate. You're saying something is alright because other people do worse. I'm saying the logical extension of your argument and how absurd it is. You're trying to say that everything is fine because other teams have done worse, or because the pats aren't the only team to even break the rules and I think that is an absurd notion. They cheated and are pieces of ****. I'm sorry if you are unable to handle that fact.

I'd probably like him better if he did.

Can you please point out a post of mine where I said that breaking the rules is OK because others are doing it?

Can you please point out a post of mine where I said that breaking the rules is OK because others are doing it?

every post you ever make talking about it.

Someone: The pats cheated

You: Oh big deal they broke a rule, the broncos did this, and this person did that.

every post you ever make talking about it.

Someone: The pats cheated

You: Oh big deal they broke a rule, the broncos did this, and this person did that.

They broke a rule and were punished. How hard is that to understand?

If you think that "taints" their success over the last 7 seasons then go hang out with madmike, ecurb, primadonna & DHJF.

You don't strike me as a homer so I'm confused about your outrage over this whole thing.

Do you think the only reason the Pats beat the Jets was because of a video camera? The non playoff appearing Dolphins have beaten the Pats 5 times since 2001.

They broke a rule and were punished. How hard is that to understand?

If you think that "taints" their success over the last 7 seasons then go hang out with madmike, ecurb, primadonna & DHJF.

You don't strike me as a homer so I'm confused about your outrage over this whole thing.

Do you think the only reason the Pats beat the Jets was because of a video camera? The non playoff appearing Dolphins have beaten the Pats 5 times since 2001.

I think the cheated, I think it calls into question to what lengths they went to win. I'm not a homer, the pats dominate the Jets because the Jets are a bad football team. My only point is that the cheated and did this to gain an unfair competitive advantage, who is to say those rumors about them tampering with the communications system in a QB's helmet aren't true. Who is to say they didn't tape team's walkthrus and practices. I think it would be a very homer of you to suggest that it had zero effect on the game. Even if only as a thought in the opponents head. If a team had to spend 2 hours before a game thinking of new defensive signals and ways to trick the camers. That is an unfair advantage and only the absolute smallest advantage they could have gotten, the advantage could have been game changing. You never know... That is my point. You can't be 100% sure. You might be 100% sure about the pats dominance and championships, but I'm not.

I think the cheated, I think it calls into question to what lengths they went to win. I'm not a homer, the pats dominate the Jets because the Jets are a bad football team. My only point is that the cheated and did this to gain an unfair competitive advantage, who is to say those rumors about them tampering with the communications system in a QB's helmet aren't true. Who is to say they didn't tape team's walkthrus and practices. I think it would be a very homer of you to suggest that it had zero effect on the game. Even if only as a thought in the opponents head. If a team had to spend 2 hours before a game thinking of new defensive signals and ways to trick the camers. That is an unfair advantage and only the absolute smallest advantage they could have gotten, the advantage could have been game changing. You never know... That is my point. You can't be 100% sure. You might be 100% sure about the pats dominance and championships, but I'm not.

That's your opinion and I have no problem with that.

If I was an NFL defensive coordinator I would change my signals every game as the entire stadium and many legal* cameras can see what I was doing.

Communication system you say? Interesting that you bring that point up.

When the Pats played at Indy last season Brady and BB said that the communication system didn't work in the 2nd half so they had to resort to (believe it or not) hand signals.

*An enclosed area on 3 sides.

That's your opinion and I have no problem with that.

If I was an NFL defensive coordinator I would change my signals every game as the entire stadium and many legal* cameras can see what I was doing.

Communication system you say? Interesting that you bring that point up.

When the Pats played at Indy last season Brady and BB said that the communication system didn't work in the 2nd half so they had to resort to (believe it or not) hand signals.

*An enclosed area on 3 sides.

To tell you the truth, I'm more concerned with the NFL and the burning of the evidence. I'm sure you think that there wasn't much there. I happen to be a cynical and pessimistic person, so to me, this stinks of a cover-up. If the extent of what happened was made public and the pats were punished, I would say "Oh ****, they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, lol" but since this whole burning evidence and congressional investigation thing. I'm quite concerned about what happened.

To tell you the truth, I'm more concerned with the NFL and the burning of the evidence. I'm sure you think that there wasn't much there. I happen to be a cynical and pessimistic person, so to me, this stinks of a cover-up. If the extent of what happened was made public and the pats were punished, I would say "Oh ****, they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, lol" but since this whole burning evidence and congressional investigation thing. I'm quite concerned about what happened.

Goodell screwed this entire thing up. He laid the hammer down on players who weren't even convicted of anything and punished them severely.

Belchick and the Pats received all of his wrath.

It sucks your a pessimist. I'm more of a glass is half full kind of guy.

Archived