Vbookie in Effect

Nick Ferraro

Any duke fans out there? All 3 of the duke fans that bet are betting like little chumps, lets not forget the game is @Duke.

3 combined bets for Duke= up to like 500 VCash

4 bets on UNC= up to like 5,000 Vcash, I always knew Duke fans were scared of UNC ever since Jordan.

I put up 2500 out of 2600 on UNC with my VCash,

Any duke fans out there? All 3 of the duke fans that bet are betting like little chumps, lets not forget the game is @Duke.

3 combined bets for Duke= up to like 500 VCash

4 bets on UNC= up to like 5,000 Vcash, I always knew Duke fans were scared of UNC ever since Jordan.

I put up 2500 out of 2600 on UNC with my VCash,

I put right up to 2050. I'm not scared of UNC. Your faget Hansbrough doesent scare Duke at all. Our 3 pointers will win this game AGAIN!!!!!!!

All the more reason for Dukie fans not to bet. We split every year. UNC always wins @ Cameron, and Duke always wins at the Smith Center. And Duke already won at UNC, so this one is in the bag for UNC. Plus, Lawson is back. Lets get it on!! :box:

Lets go Duke fans I've put 2,000 in, and noone else is doing anyhting. Duke will win tonight, and I want to win more $$$$$$$$$$.

You dont split what was bet on UNC. If you bet 2000 in cash, you win that back plus 2000 more. Odds are 1/1

You dont split what was bet on UNC. If you bet 2000 in cash, you win that back plus 2000 more. Odds are 1/1

Is that how it always goes. Like if I bet on something else example. 3000 says Islanders win, does that mean I get that 3000, plus another 3000?

Wow...

UNC Fans put up 7 bets for over 25,000

Duke fans put up 7 bets for a little over 5,000

Duke fans are scared of UNC on this site, str8 up. And NC is ON THE ROAD, I thought Duke fans would be a little more confident

Why wold we be scared when we already beat you guys? I like having a lot of Vcash, and i bet alot on the devils to win, and a lot on the isles to win, i'll call it a night, but I will put another 500 in for Duke.

nah, you explained it to someone else.

He still thinks that he can only win vCash if others bet against him.

Not me. I understand now, it's diehardjetsfan who was telling me to win others have to bet against me, so I think he's the one lost.

Archived