Shea??

Favorite_Toon

If you ask the people in Bergen County I can almost guarantee they do not consider themselves a suburb of New york. Going back to Shea the dustbowl even for one game would probably kill the players knees.

If you ask the people in Bergen County I can almost guarantee they do not consider themselves a suburb of New york. Going back to Shea the dustbowl even for one game would probably kill the players knees.

The fed govt includes them in their numbers....

and yes, screw shea stadium. They dont deserve the Jets coming back for one more game.

Now, the Giants should go back to the Yale Bowl I think...

The fed govt includes them in their numbers....

and yes, screw shea stadium. They dont deserve the Jets coming back for one more game.

Now, the Giants should go back to the Yale Bowl I think...

Yes I know the Federal Gov't links them in metro area stats-since when did the federal gov't know what they were doing. I rest my case.

I used to live in Bergen County and everyone there considers it to be suburb of NY. The GW Bridge goes right into it.

Archived