Giants raise ticket prices $7.00

JETSFAN5180

Im glad you have people who cheer around you.. makes it more fun.

I just love it when Ive been cheering all game and we do something good, everybody wants to high-5 me and celebrate with me...

im like- no way dude... :) no cheerie all game, no slappy when we do good...

and I really hate all the visiting team fans who sit around me. some are good, some arent. I usually warn them before the game that they will hear some real salty language.

There is nothing worse than the ahole who has been sitting down all game, dressed in khakis and a button down shirt that hasnt' said a word all game until you just got a Touchdown to take a 16-13 lead with a minute to play and wants to act like the biggest Jets fan alive and hug you and high five you and yada yada yada. GFY to those people. Thankfully there have been about 10 people that I can count on to be at every single game in my section, no matter the record of the team, since '98. Most of them sit a row down and 10 seats over, but we acknowledge each other and if they arn't people in our way will go up to each other and slap hands and such.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is nothing worse than the ahole who has been sitting down all game, dressed in khakis and a button down shirt that hasnt' said a word all game until you just got a Touchdown to take a 16-13 lead with a minute to play and wants to act like the biggest Jets fan alive and hug you and high five you and yada yada yada. GFY

Note to self: Do not wear khaki's and a button down shirt to any of the games next year.

Only when Max gives your taint a smack.

BZ

I am pretty sure that even two gay males wouldn't smack each others taint. On the list, "Of things to do with a taint" -- smacking probably doesn't make the list.

Or so I have heard.

Archived