Advisory Comittee....from Kev

Brenjetsfan

Advisory Comittee

4/23/2008 12:00:00 AM

In the month sinced the NFLPA meetings in Maui, I have found myself on more phone calls, checking emails more often, and sending text messages to more people than ever before! I knew being the President of the NFLPA would be involved, but wow! In the first official meeting of any kind since Maui, the new advisory comittee had the opportunity to meet with Commissioner Goodell yesterday. We spoke on a number of topics ranging from hair length to performance enhancing drugs, and everything in between. This comittee was first formed in 2007 as a means for the commissioners office to hear the voice of the players around the NFL. I believe our voice is being heard, and that our players are well represented on this comittee.

Advisory Comittee

4/23/2008 12:00:00 AM

In the month sinced the NFLPA meetings in Maui, I have found myself on more phone calls, checking emails more often, and sending text messages to more people than ever before! I knew being the President of the NFLPA would be involved, but wow! In the first official meeting of any kind since Maui, the new advisory comittee had the opportunity to meet with Commissioner Goodell yesterday. We spoke on a number of topics ranging from hair length to performance enhancing drugs, and everything in between. This comittee was first formed in 2007 as a means for the commissioners office to hear the voice of the players around the NFL. I believe our voice is being heard, and that our players are well represented on this comittee.

Yes it is being heard. Not tuck your hair into your jersey so it doesn't up your name. Next request that you would like us to hear?

:)

Archived