For all the Willie Lovers...

Zeebers

The Mets have had the best record in the major since the start of July. I think Manuel has the team motivated and they're playing loose. Playoffs or not, barring a collapse like last season he deserves to be back managing this team next year. In his words, "The Mets are playing gangsta baseball".

The Mets have had the best record in the major since the start of July. I think Manuel has the team motivated and they're playing loose. Playoffs or not, barring a collapse like last season he deserves to be back managing this team next year. In his words, "The Mets are playing gangsta baseball".

If I remember correctly most of the posters who ripped into the Mets when Willie was let go were Yankee fans. Manuels numbers speak for themselves. He deserves to return.

manuel isnt the reason I said it when it happened willie needed to be fired not bc he was bad just tat the players weren't playin for him.

Everyone thinks manuel has done such a good job but whats mangers main job? bullpen

I said it before and i say it again Baseball manager is the most overrated job in sports.

Archived