MY 1000TH POST....

NY JETS 29

Being that this is my 1000th post I thought I would use it as thanking all the mods and everyone else who contributes to this board. We have a great site here with a bunch of die hard fans who bring a lot to this board with football knowledge, ect. I met a lot of great people on this board and gained some real good friendships. We truly do have one of the best fan sites on the net!

I will finish by asking fellow Jets fans to take a deep breath. Before we signed Favre we all thought that 2-2 would be a nice start before the bye week and even though most of us are annoyed with Mangini he has been very good after bye weeks. I think that this team has a lot of talent and still can be very good so lets stay positive and rally behind this team and see how Sunday plays out!

Being that this is my 1000th post I thought I would use it as thanking all the mods and everyone else who contributes to this board. We have a great site here with a bunch of die hard fans who bring a lot to this board with football knowledge, ect. I met a lot of great people on this board and gained some real good friendships. We truly do have one of the best fan sites on the net!

I will finish by asking fellow Jets fans to take a deep breath. Before we signed Favre we all thought that 2-2 would be a nice start before the bye week and even though most of us are annoyed with Mangini he has been very good after bye weeks. I think that this team has a lot of talent and still can be very good so lets stay positive and rally behind this team and see how Sunday plays out!

Only a 1,000 in 1.5 years? Irish jet does a thousand a month. Get post whoring!

Archived