Brett favre is statistically the #1 4th quarter guy.

Jetkid94

1. Brett Favre- 30-37 296 yards, and 6td's

2. Philip Rivers- 15-25, 286 yards, and 4td's

3. Trent Edwards- 27-35. 350 yards, 3td's

I didnt know Favre was statistically the best in the 4th quarter, edwards has played like the best, but I was surprised to see favre and Rivers above him.

I saw this on kirwans article on who the best overall QB is, and he broke down parts of the game and Favre leads in tds in redzone vs attempts, 4th quarter

Nice stat, but 2 of them were in SD when we had no choice but to get some scores and then 2 more were in a blowout Sunday. I would like to see him with the ball in his hand down 3, 6 or 7 with 2 mins left before I get crazy about this stat.

yeah it would be nice to a vintage favre drive winning touchdown with less than 4 mins left.

but we were down a lot in sandiego and were forced to throw, so if were down 3,6 or 7 i think hed be fine conisdering he does great in the shotgun spread formation.

id like to see him win the game in the last 2 mins @buffalo to give the bills a taste of what theve done the last 3 weeks.

Nice stat, but 2 of them were in SD when we had no choice but to get some scores and then 2 more were in a blowout Sunday. I would like to see him with the ball in his hand down 3, 6 or 7 with 2 mins left before I get crazy about this stat.

Not me, I'd rather blow the other team out every week personally.

Big Ben handles those situations well. We Steeler fans have seen it time and again. :)

124 will be along to blast Ben in....5....4.....3.....2......1.....

Archived